Kansas City FSC is open to anyone with an interest in the sport and offers a variety of membership categories (as shown below).
Dues are determined by membership category in combination with the postmark (mail applications) or time stamp (online applications) of each application. Annual renewal activates your membership through June 30, 2018. Take advantage of an early bird discount if renewals are completed prior to July 1, 2018!
All members are asked to use the above on-line form to submit your application.
Based on your payment method, please follow the appropriate application process:
1) Credit Card Payment - Please complete the above form and go through the PayPal process to complete your payment. You can pay with a credit card or with Paypal, whichever option works best for you. Once your payment is complete, you will receive two email confirmations, one for your membership application and one for your payment through Paypal. If you do not receive both emails, please contact Kathleen Ogren to confirm that your transaction was completed.
2) Check Payment - Please complete the above online form and submit to be taken to the PayPal process. Once you get to the Paypal screen, you are finished. You will receive an email confirmation to the email account you listed on your application. Please print that e-mail and mail it with your check payment to:
14504 NW 74th Street
Parkville, MO 64152
Your check and online application will be matched together when both are received by the club to complete the processing of your application. Please note that the postmark on the envelope will determine the membership fee that applies. If you do not receive your email confirmation to the email account you listed in your application, please contact Kathleen Ogren to confirm your transaction was completed.
* - see required documentation and approvals needed on the Coaches page
One skating member and parent(s). At least one parent is required to join the club and member parents have voting privileges. One subscription to Skating magazine is included. Other skaters within the family (beyond 1st skater and parents) join as additional skaters.
Additional skaters with Family Membership
|Individual Skater Membership||This membership is for adult skaters (18 and over). This membership has voting privileges and one subscription to Skating magazine is included.||$125|
This membership is offered to skaters who have never previously held US Figure Skating membership. Introductory membership is for skaters (under
18) and one (1) parent. One parent is required to join the club and the member parent has voting privileges. One subscription to Skating magazine is included.
1. The Introductory membership is only available the first year in the club. Subsequent years need to move up to a family, collegiate, or individual membership.
2. Any skater that has held membership in another club or USFSA prior to joining KCFSC must join as a family, collegiate or individual member (whichever
Non-Home Club Membership
|Skaters holding Home Club membership in a USFSA Club other than KCFSC. NO voting privileges, subscriptions or stipends are included. This membership does have Club Ice privileges.||$45|
|Patron Membership||A non-skating member with voting privileges and a subscription to Skating magazine. This membership does not include Club Ice privileges.||$75|
|Collegiate Membership||This membership is for skaters 18 & over that are in college or will be starting college in the fall. This is a FOUR YEAR membership. This type of membership can only be used once in the lifetime of a skater. This membership has voting privileges and a four year subscription to Skating Magazine.||One time special membership price = $100|
|USFS Officials||Judge, Accountant, Technical Controller, Technical Specialist or other USFS Official designating KCFSC as their Home Club. This membership has voting privileges and one subscription to Skating magazine.||Paid by KCFSC|
|Honorary Lifetime Membership||Members elected by the Board of Directors in recognition of exemplary service to the club or competitive accomplishment in the name of the club. Honorary Membership is granted for life, but members will be asked to register annually for record keeping purposes. They will be exempt from annual dues, but in all respects are entitled to the rights and privileges of full membership and are subject to the By-Laws of the Club.||Paid by KCFSC|
|Professional Home Club Membership*||This membership includes voting privileges and subscription to Skating magazine. This membership type allows for teaching on Club Ice after receiving approval from the KCFSC Board of Directors.||$65|
|Professional Non-Home Club Membership*||This membership is for professionals whose primary club is other than KCFSC. Voting privileges and subscription to Skating magazine are not included. This membership type allows for teaching on KCFSC Club Ice after receiving approval from the KCFSC Board of Directors.||$65|
|Basic Skills Professional Home Club Membership*||This membership includes voting privileges and subscription to Skating magazine. This membership type cannot teach on Club Ice.||$65|
|Basic Skills Professional Non-Home Club Membership*||This membership is for Basic Skills professionals whose primary club is other than KCFSC. Voting privileges and subscription to Skating magazine are not included. This membership type cannot teach on KCFSC Club Ice.||$65|